The Official Kennedy Rocker® (TC-#KR)
The Official Kennedy Rocker® is steeped in history. This rocker was beloved by President John F. Kennedy to relieve back pain from a lingering war injury. Prescribed by his doctor, Janet Travell, who attested that rocking relieves tension in the lower back by keeping muscles moving – contracting and relaxing. The woven cane seat and back offer firmness and natural spring. A perfect choice to gift a loved one because it ships fully assembled and ready to rock.
- Signature design – steam bent back posts and curved back sets you at the perfect angle to relieve pressure on your spine.
- No glue! Interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
- Turnings on front rungs and posts.
- Natural cane seat and back woven in the NC mountains.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Back height from floor to top of post 45 ½”
- Seat height 16″ at rest
- Seat 22 ½” at the widest point and 17 ¼” deep
- Arms 4″ wide
- Inside arm dimensions widest point at front 19 ⅝” – back is 17 ⅞”
- Dimensions from front to back 32″
- Widest point 27 ¾”
- Weight 35 lbs.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost. We want you to keep rockin’!
***Because of increasing freight charges, there is a $150 HANDLING FEE for ALL FURNITURE DELIVERIES beyond 150 MILES***