Classic Cane Rocker (TC-#490)
This Classic Rocker features natural bamboo cane harvested in Asia. The seat and back are handwoven in the mountains of North Carolina. This rocker is a beauty and with your care it will provide a reliable rock for a lifetime. Living fiber cane likes moisture which keeps the cane from becoming brittle. Buy today on FurnitureMadeInUSA.com
*Get 10% OFF on Multiples of Two! This product ships two-to-a-box and enables us to give you a 10% discount for multiples of two!
- No glue! Interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
- Stainless steel hardware and arm braces.
- Natural cane seat and back woven in the NC mountains.
- Back height from floor to top of post 46 ½”
- Seat height 16″ at rest
- Seat 22 ⅝” at the widest point and 17 ¼” deep
- Arms 3 ¼” wide – splayed to give more inside room
- Inside arm dimensions widest point at front 20″ – back is 17″
- Dimensions from front to back 31″
- Widest point 26 ⅞”
- Weight 29 lbs.
Minor assembly required. Rocker runners will need to be attached. Please use instructions and nails included with the runners. This is very important as personal injury and/or chair damage could occur if runners are not assembled properly. We created a video with instructions for attaching your runners.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost. We want you to keep rockin’!